Rates and Insurances Accepted:
My out-of-pocket fee $90 per 50-minute session for individuals, and $100 for couples..
All fees are due the day of your appointment.
The following is a partial list of insurances I am able to accept:
Most Blue Cross/Blue Shield products
/MVP (behavioral health is subcontracted to ValueOptions)
United Behavioral Health
Various EAP services
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash or check only (not credit cards) are accepted for payment at the time of your visit.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, or have not called (not e-mailed) at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session, since insurance will not cover if a person is not seen.
Request an appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.